Phoenix, AZ 85086
The Art Department, Scottsdale, Arizona
Beneath the Winslow Stars
Artist’s Body of Work
- Preferred painting medium; oil on canvas. Collected privately and publicly across the country
- Public Art Designs: Anthem Veteran’s Memorial, dedicated- 11/11/11
- Silent Service of Arizona Memorial Submariners Monument, 2014, Arizona. State Capital, Wesley Bolin Plaza of Memorials
- Three memorials in the Monte Vista Memorial Gardens, Livermore, California. Veterans, Jewish and First Responder.
- National Women in Arts Award, 2014, Daughters of the American Revolution.
- Arizona Governor’s Arts Award for Individual Artist of the Year 2014 nomination.
- Anthem Veterans Memorial: Project of the Year 2011– Arizona Public Works Association.
- State of Arizona Legislature-State Historical Site designation for Anthem Veterans Memorial
- Grand Project Award- 2012 Arizona Association of Professional Engineers.
- SAS Scholarship with Cowboy Artist of America, Ron Riddick 2010
- “Good Morning Arizona” Ch. 3 Featured Artist television interview, January, 2008
- Featured Artist: Infinity magazine: 2006. ImagesAZ: 2005 & 2009, 2014
- Jury’s “Award of Excellence”, Anthem Festival of Fine Art, 2006
- ‘Fresh Paint’ Staff’s Award –Beaux Arts, Scottsdale Artist School 2009 &2012
- Private 4 woman show Anthem Arizona, May 2015
- Featured profile in 85085 Magazine, July 2014, Feb. 2015
- Private 3-woman abstract show- Anthem Country Club January, 2014
- One-woman show and wine tasting event, Anthem, Arizona, 2006-2011
- One-woman show, Caepe Art Gallery, Mar.-May 2010
- Featured artist: “Art Walk on the Rocks”, Morrison, Colorado 2005- 2008
- One-woman show, Creative Corners Gallery, 2007
- One-woman show, Anthem, Arizona, October 2005.
Notable Juried Showings
- Herberger Art Gallery & Museum, Jan-Mar. 2009, July- Sept. 2008, May-June 2011, Nov. 2011- Jan 2012.
- “The Best and Brightest” Scottsdale Artists’ School 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
- Anthem Festival of Fine Art, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Artlink “Art Detour 2006”, MonOrchid Gallery
- Artlink’s 9th Annual Juried Exhibition, Phoenix City Hall, 2005.
- Town and Country Art Show, Biltmore Hotel, Scottsdale, Arizona 2006, 2007
- Sonoran Festival of Fine Art, 2004, 2005
- The Sonoran Arts League
- Portrait Society of America 2012- present
- Board of Directors, Arts Council of the North Valley, 2004- present
- Juried member, Arizona Arts Alliance 2007 -present
- Master’s degree in Nonprofit Management, Regis University.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Regis University, University of Colorado
- Scottsdale Artists’ School and Art Students’ League of Denver
- Formal art training inclusive; Phil Beck, Kim English, Ron Riddick, Robert Lemler, Ron Hicks, Joni Falk, Matt Smith, Linda Budge, Linda Glover-Gouch.